Hi Guys today I am here with a new post, hope you will all enjoy it and will give your feedback.
As all we know that www (World Wide Web) changed our day to day life. It make entire world like a village. It was was firstly introduced by +Tim Berners-Lee in March 12, 1989 and today it complete its silver Jubilee.
The journey of WWW in its 25 Years
Here is the journey of WWW in its 25 years.
On March 12, 1989, British Computer Scientist +Tim Berners-Lee offers a proposal on the plateform of European Organization. It is considered as the beginning of the www. It was opened to public on Christmas in 1990.
Marc Andreessen, a team led by the University of Illinois created a browser called Mosaic. Created in 1994 by the Commercial Netskap browser.
- The first Internet connection were given to China Although its content has been filtered.
- White House launched its official website www.whitehouse.gov in 1994
- David and Jerry’s Guide to the World Wide Web released. Yahoo and Amazon were brought on by the dot com.
- Microsoft launched its browser Internet Explorer. Since its launch ended the Netscape Navigator.
- Ebay was also launched in 1995 which is a online auction website.
The first mobile phone launched by Nokia Internet connectivity.
- Google set to work and soon became the world’s largest search engine.
- The U.S. government web domain system to monitor the Internet Corporation for assigned work.
- ‘I Love You’ computer virus called harmed by millions worldwide. The billions of dollars spent to fix the damage. It also explained the need for online security.
- The dot-com boom own shares on Nasdaq Composite Index reached a record high of 5048. However, in 2002 these stocks fall more than 75 per cent of the market capitalization of Nasdaq cleaned up. After 14 years it could not touch the index level of 5,000.
The number of Internet users exceeded one billion left.
Estonia online called a parliament for the first time.
- Online business went beyond $ 10 trillion.
- The number of users of social networking site Facebook reached one billion.
The number of people connected to the Internet worldwide reached 2.7 billion. The world’s total population is 40 per cent. Leaving behind the English language Chinese language became the most used on the Internet.