As we know that +WhatsApp is become a trend in today life. It is used by everyone for fun or business use because you can send and receive unlimited messages with very fast speed and clean user interface that makes it so much popular. Peoples are more active on +WhatsApp rather than other social media like email, skype etc.
So this means there is a lots of exchange of messages on daily bases, but what will happen if you have accidentally delete your important message or conversation? Don’t worry, you can restored them now because every messaging app has backup and restore option. All the data of your WhatsApp are stored on your phone memory. To restore your WhatsApp messages follow these few steps.
How To Recover Accidentally Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Any Android Device :
- Open Setting of your Android phone, go for Application option and then click on Whatsapp.
- Just click once click on Clear Data, you will see a warning message, click on Ok button. Now all the data and messages has been deleted from your app.
- Now again go back to your Whatsapp Messenger and you will be on welcome screen with configuration setting because all the saved data has been removed from your app.
- Here you have to configure your +WhatsApp again with your Mobile number. As you have entered your mobile number you will be presented with the message” Backup Found“. Just click on the Restore button.
- After Clicking on the restore button all your message and data will be restored successfully.
- After finishing the restoration you will be able to see Congratulation message with the number of messages recovered.
By following these few steps you are able to see your deleted chat and data.
Also Check Out : Hide Your ‘Last Seen At’ Timestamp on Whatsapp