Are you facing the Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC Issue on your system? If yes, then this guide is for you. This issue is mostly faced when you are installing Windows update or some other software. This issue can also occur when you carry out processes without administrator permission. Most of the time you don’t have registry/file permissions essential for the update. There are even more underlying causes.
The most common underlying causes of the Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC Issue are as following:
- Administrative problems
- Windows PC issues
- Access denied error
- Virus injection
- Dllregisterserver failed
So how can you fix this problem yourself? This guide will help you in fixing this Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC Issue.
1st Method: Use the Command Prompt
You can use the command prompt (cmd) to fix this error:
- Open ‘start’ menu
- Open command prompt by typing ‘cmd’ and hitting ‘enter’
- Type the following and press ‘enter’: ‘regsvr32 quartz.dll’
- This will open a pop-up that says ‘DllregisterServer in quartz.dll succeeded’
- Click on ‘ok’
- Restart the system
2nd Method: Installing Automatic Repair Tool
- Open the web browser and a search website
- Search and download Automatic Repair Tool
- Click ‘run’
- Once installed, open the tool
- Run the automatic repair tool
This should help in fixing the Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC Issue.
3rd Method: Log-in Using Administrator Privileges
You can also fix the Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC Issue by logging into your system using administrator rights.
- Shutdown the Windows PC
- Restart the system using the Administrator Panel
This simple step should help in fixing this error.
4th Method: Antivirus Scan
You can also fix the Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC problem by running a full scan of your system for any malware or virus infections. It is likely that some malware may have changed the file/registry permissions. Follow these steps to run a full system scan:
- Install a powerful antivirus program on your system
- Run a full system scan using it
This should help find and remove any virus in your Windows PC.
So follow these above-mentioned steps to fix the Error Code 0x80070005 Windows PC Issue. If one method doesn’t help address the issue, you should choose another method. You will be able to fix the problem by using one of these methods.