This error code is displayed if the DLL files are corrupted or if the DLL files are missing. This error code 0x80004005 is displayed on various occasions for example when you are installing new software on your PC or when you are activating or installing your windows OS. If you accidentally delete the log files from the exchange server’s database, this type of error is displayed. Sometimes when the system fire is displayed or broken this error code 0x80004005 is displayed on the windows 10 or 8 PC.
Let’s See What Causes The Error
- DLL system files
- Malware and Pop-up error messages
- System crashes or windows error issue
- When windows OS components are faulty
If you are looking for ways in which you can solve this error by sitting in your home, then this is the right website for you.
How To Solve Windows PC Error Code 0x80004005, Unspecified Error Problem –
1. Fix Using Command Prompt On The Windows PC
• Go to search menu > go to command prompt, click on it to open
• On the pop – up that opens type the following command – Regsvr32 jscript.dll and then press enter
• You will see a succeeded message
• Next, type the command – Regsvr32 vbscript.dll and press the enter button.
• After this, a succeeded message will again be shown, and you will be done.
You can use this command for both 32 bit and 64 bit processor.
By using this Regsvr32 jscript.dll in the command prompt window, we can solve the error code problem 0x80004005.
2. In RUN fix by “regedit” command on the windows PC
• Go to start menu> go to “run” click to open
• Type “regedit” over there and press enter or OK
• On the pop-up that opens, go to on the registry path
• And after delete this, you will be done.
Now you see, how by fixing this regedit command can solve the error code 0x80004005 problem.
3. Update Windows Drivers (If There Are Any) On The PC
• Go to start menu > control panel
• Scroll down to reach “windows update.”
• Check if there are any New Updates available.
• If available, update it or set it as automatically updating
• To do so, click “change settings.”
• Go to drop down menu and choose “install updates automatically” click on OK and save.
• Go to start menu> control panel > Device manager
• Open it to check whether any of the driver there has error sign
• If there are, right click on it
• Select “update driver software” option you see there
• Wait a few minutes to update and close the tab.
You can update your driver using any of these two methods for your very own windows 10 PC and solve the 0x80004005 error yourself.
4. On The PC. Run A Windows Disc Cleanup
• Go to start menu> disc cleanup
• Click on that to open
• Tick the boxes you want deleted and clear them, click on OK option to remove it
• An “are you sure you want to delete it” pop-up will open there
• Click on the yes option present.
• Wait for few minutes to remove it fully and close the tab after finishing.
This method of disc cleanup will immediately solve the error code problem x80004005 on the windows 7 PC.
5. On The PC Solve By Deleting And Removing From Device Manager
• Go to start menu > control panel > device manager > network adapters
• From the menu, click on view > view hidden devices
• Expand the network adapters and delete Microsoft 6to4 adapters by right clicking
• Select remove device and restart your PC, it will be done
These were some of the easy ways to solve error code x80004005 in the windows PC.